Week 2 - Monday - Update

One week down. Two kilograms down. The other thing that's down as well are my cravings which seemed to gradually decline with the days. I stopped having migraines after the fourth day and now I feel way more energised than I did last week. I am willing to acknowledge that the reason behind this might not be entirely based on me quitting sugar but also the replacement of those food with more foods higher in nutritional value, such as vegetables, fruits and beans as well as the fact that my physical activity has gone up a notch. Another thing that I'm stating to notice is that my taste buds are becoming more sensitive and food just tastes better, which is something I've heard people who recently stop smoking experience.

Ever since I started this I have also noticed that sugar is in a lot of foods that you would not expect, such as yogurts and other foods marketed as 'low fat'. My next post will expand upon this.

Starting this week I will also be incorporating intermediate fasting, which is basically restricting the time that you consume food. I will be consuming all my calories (including coffee) in a 12 hour window, so that I am fasting for 12 hours. The main reason why Im going to incorporate this is due tot he fact that I have a tight schedule around university, work and training (notice how I did not mention social life lol). I will soon post explaining how properly do this as well as the benefits associated with intermediate fasting.

For now, I feel great and to be honest I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much. Everyday I feel like im getting more and more momentum.

SEE YA ON WEDNESDAY xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 - Thursday - Fruits are just sugar, right?

Week 3 - Wednesday - How You're Being Lied To Part 1 - 'Low fat' and 'Fat Free'

Week 1 - Wednesday - Diet and Why Weight Doesn't Really Matter